Tips for Twin Hills Country Club Course
- Free lift from all gardens & all wood chipped trees
- Free lift from all cart paths & maintenance roads
- Free lift from all stone ditches & wash out areas
- All hazards are marked / Red – Yellow & O.B.
- One club length relief from all 150 yd. Poles. (Please do not remove)
- All yardage markers are measured to the center of the greens. * 100 – 150 – 200
- Drop area on Hole #9 if your ball is on the cart path. (White Painted Circle Between Greens)
- Players may remove stones from bunkers/ No Penalty..
- Parking lot is O.B.
- Red flags * front
- White flags * middle
- Blue flags * back
- COURSE INFO (From the Middle of the Tee Boxes)
- 3rd. HOLE from the bell to the front edge of water measures 183 yds. (you will get some roll) PLAY SMART!
- 5th. HOLE 210yds. to the middle of the bunker * appox. 165 to landing *
- 7TH. HOLE from the middle tee box to the middle of the fairway is 219yds.
- 10th. HOLE from the middle of the tee box to the Base of the tree measures 175yds.
- 14th. HOLE from the middle of the tee box to the far edge of the brook measures 185yds.
- 17th. HOLE from the white tee box to the middle of the fairway measures 220yds.
- Water Jugs on 3rd. – 6th. – 7th. – 12th. – 15th. – 16th.
- Rain Shelters on * 4th./16th. – 5th./15th. 8th. 13th./14th. *
- Restrooms on 4/16th. hole and 11/13th. hole
Please FIX ALL BALL MARKS ON THE GREENS and Please re-place all DIVOTS!
Please Keep Up With the Group In Front Of You!
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A NICE DAY!